Fighting for clients throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth metro area

USCIS Petitions and Applications

It’s not uncommon for families or employers to petition U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) so that their family members and employees can gain entry to the United States. In fact, for many individuals, this is a good way to build communities and bring their cultures to the United States. While you can file this paperwork online, there are many benefits to working with an immigration attorney. An experienced lawyer can help you navigate the immigration process, answer your questions and ensure that you have filled out all the appropriate paperwork correctly. In addition, they will know if USCIS is taking an unusually long time to process your petition and, if necessary, they can help you take legal action to have a federal judge order a ruling on your paperwork.

For a decade, attorney Dan Gividen has been advocating for clients throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth area of Texas. He has worked as a law clerk to the Hon. Jorge Solis, a United States district judge for the Northern District of Texas; authored several briefs supporting post-conviction relief; and served as an assistant chief counsel for the Office of Chief Counsel, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Department of Homeland Security. He is respected by his legal peers throughout the country and is a firm believer for fighting for what’s right.

Answers To Your Questions & Assistance With The Immigration Process

The road to legal, permanent citizenship in the United States can feel long, but Mr. Gividen is passionate about helping. He has seen how much it has benefited his clients when their family members are able to join them in the United States, and he’s dedicated to assisting as many families as possible with the following petitions and applications:

  • I-130 Petitions for Family Members
  • I-131 Request for Parole-in-Place for Immediate Family of Active-Duty U.S. Military Members
  • I-485 Applications to Adjust Status to that of a Legal Permanent Resident
  • N-400 Application for Naturalization
  • I-821 Application for Temporary Protected Status
  • Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals

Are You Ready To Become A Legal Resident Of The United States? Call Today.

Whether you’ve been living in the United States for years and want to become a naturalized citizen or you want to help your family members become legal residents of the United States, Mr. Gividen can answer your questions and help you navigate the legal process. Call Gividen Law, PLLC, at 972-256-8641 or send Mr. Gividen a message online to schedule an appointment.